‘Design our Dame’s Panto Costume’ Competition!
Keith de Winter as Panto Dame
‘Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, Who’s the Fairest of Them All?’
Of course, it’s our very own panto dame at the Prince of Wales this Christmas!
We know she’s a beauty but this year you can ramp up the glamour by taking part in our ‘design our dame’s costume’ competition!
A panto dame’s costume is an important part of a pantomime and we’d love to see your child’s creations. They can be as wild, loud and outlandish as you like.
All you need to do is:
- Download the template here or draw you design on an A4 piece of paper
- Let your children get creative and design the costume!
- Pop a contact name, number, email and school name on the back of your design
- Take a pic of your creation and why not tag us in at @princeofwaleslive
- Hand it in at the theatre by Friday 15 December (please check opening times)
The lucky winner will receive a family ticket to the magical show!
Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs is on from 23-30 December, why not book a ticket today!
* Tickets will be allocated to the winners and cannot be exchanged or resold. We reserve the right to determine the date and time for the prize. This competition is also available to schools within the District.*