At Inspiring Healthy Lifestyles, we’re all about community. That’s why our golf course is open…
Cannock Park Golf Course Rules
Summer (beginning April – end September) 8.00am – 5.00pm
Winter (beginning October – end March) 8.00am – 2.00pm
- Bookings can be made via the links for both members and non-members.
- Bookings can also be made via golf reception directly by telephone 01543 578850.
- Bookings can be made 7 days in advance.
- ‘Turn up and play” golf is permitted subject to availability.
Members link BRS Golf Tee Booking – Member Login
Non-members link Cannock Park Golf Course – Book Tees Times Online – Online Golf Booking (brsgolf.com)
The Course is open to all members of the public providing you have your own clubs and equipment.
- Flags are to be left in the hole and not to be touched at any point.
- No rakes are to be used on the course.
- Course Marshals will undertake regular checks of the golf course to ensure all rules are being followed.
- If you have lost a clear hole on the group in front of you then please let through quicker players. This helps to make it a free-flowing game for all.
- We do not have a strict dress code however please dress appropriately for the game.
- Our golf reception will be open for you to check-in, please let reception know once you have arrived.
- Please wait until your allocated time unless told otherwise.
- Tee times are every 8 minutes to ensure sufficient space between yourself and both the bookings in front and behind.
- Toilets and changing rooms including showers are available at reception.
- Vending machines are available to purchase drinks and light snacks.
- Golf shop is available to purchase essential equipment such as gloves, tees and balls.